The Dean VMNTX Dave Mustaine Electric Guitar is an affordable V for the shredder in you!
Built for speed structure and efficiency, this Dean V sports a basswood body, maple top and neck along with a stunning rosewood fingerboard.
2 powerful Dean Humbuckers light-up your amplifier with tone that is ready for rock. This is one electric guitar that is truly worthy to sport the namesake of both Dean and Mustaine.
Dean VMNTX Dave Mustaine Features
- Maple Top and Neck
- 24 fast fret, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Bolt-on, Mustaine Neck Profile
- String-thru Bridge
- C shape neck
- Black Hardware
- Mini Grover tuners
- Dual Design Dean Humbuckers
EJ24’s feature a smaller diameter 3rd, 4th and 5th string than our traditional EJ17 Medium set. These strings are for players that looking for a more balanced sound and tension across their medium setup. In addition, these gauges are optimal for DADGAD tuning, originally popularized as an alternative tuning in Celtic music, but extends into contemporary folk, fingerstyle and rock styles.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- A popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tones – also optimal for DADGAD tuning
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .056
Most guitars can’t hang with truly great players. Dean’s Dimebag Black Bolt guitar isn’t one of them.
Featuring the Dimebag body style on a mahogany body, the Black Bolt features a string-thru bridge for massive sustain, and a Blade bridge pickup for just the right amount of heavyness.
Plus what kind of guitar comes with a shocking of a finish as this? None