The Dave Mustaine United Abominations Electric Guitar has all the great attributes of the Dave Mustaine VMNTX adding awesome United Abominations graphics. With a basswood body and a maple top, a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, and 2 powerful Dean humbuckers, this is an electric guitar that looks and sounds worthy of the flame-haired metal master’s name and of a place in your hands!
A string-thru bridge design increases sustain, and the superfast 24-fret neck will have you shredding the night away.
- Body Type: V
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Top Wood: Maple
- Graphics: United Abominations
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: “C”
- Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.6875
- Fretboard Radius: 16
- Bridge: String Thru Body
- Pickup Bridge: Dean Black Open Humbucker
- Pickup Neck: Dean Black Open Humbucker
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone
- Tuners: Cast
- Hardware Color: Black
- Pickup Selector: 3 Way
- Finish: polyester
EJ24’s feature a smaller diameter 3rd, 4th and 5th string than our traditional EJ17 Medium set. These strings are for players that looking for a more balanced sound and tension across their medium setup. In addition, these gauges are optimal for DADGAD tuning, originally popularized as an alternative tuning in Celtic music, but extends into contemporary folk, fingerstyle and rock styles.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- A popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tones – also optimal for DADGAD tuning
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .056